Side effects may include: Pain, loss of loved ones, and a decrease in self-confidence.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Herb Goldman's the name, movie-making's the game.

It is a Monday night, I am sitting here eating popcorn and am deeply disappointed in myself. You remember how I said I would blog last Monday? Well, I didn't. Too bad. I still haven't done my homework, so you blog readers better feel special. I will now commence in to telling you more about my current life events. Like you care.

Saturday night, I went to one of my friend's house for a Halloween/birthday party. There was a murder mystery thing where we were all different people and had to interview other people, and figure out who the murder was. I was Herb Goldman, a snooty movie-director who wants to film movies at Spookum Manor, the place we were "at". Everyone thought I killed him because then I could make movies. My friend, Brett, was Captain Bluebeard. All he had for a costume was a crudely-made newspaper hat with the word "Captin" on it. I was decked out in a Hawaiian shirt, a green hat that didn't match with the shirt, sunglasses, and a fake mustache. I changed the fake mustache for another one every hour or so and people kept saying things like "I thought it was black before?" They had a karaoke machine, so after almost everyone was gone except for my friends Gavin and Ali, I started singing in my loverly voice. "Sugar duh nah nah nuh Ooh Honey Honey" could be heard throughout Spookum Manor. Oh! And another thing. When I was outside, it was COMPLETELY QUIET. Like scary quiet. There was NO NOISE. It was just freaky. Well, that's all you need to know. Moving on!

The following is a Social Studies assignment when I had to try and convince the class that a circular object our teacher showed us was a bracelet. I got about half of the class to side with me and I later found out that it was actually a bracelet. This was extra credit, by the way. xD

"See that circular object up there? Well, that is a heavy bracelet, obviously. I mean, look at it! It's shaped like a bracelet and it looks like a bracelet. It's even giving off a bracelet vibe. It is clearly a woman's bracelet, because I don't know many men who wear bracelets. It is not made out of metal, because this is a very old bracelet. Metal was hard to come by back then. That is why Indians made jewelry out of pottery like this. I would not hesitate when declaring this was a bracelet. What else could it be? The object would fit perfectly onto someones wrist because it is, in fact, a bracelet. Don't feel like believing me? Well, that's your own decision. I am confident that all the children who are smart and logical will agree with me on the fact of this being, most definitely, a heavy bracelet. How dare you suggest this of being a necklace? You think that a neck could fit through that hole? A wrist maybe, but a neck is out of the question. Aren't some children just desperate to believe what they want to be true? Even when it's not? Yes, yes they are. Smart children know the answer is that this is in fact, a bracelet. Don't agree? Well, nobody cares. So, why not be a smart child?"

I love how I did on that. Oh, and my L.A teacher asked for one of my essays for an example for future classes. How cool is that? Pretty cool to me. On the subject of Creative Writing, I am most likely, probably, maybe not, going to participate in NaNoWriMo. This stands for National Novel Writing Month, which happens in November. My friend Gabby and I are both going to try and do it. We will definitely fail. At least we're going to try. That's all that really matters to us. I still don't have an idea for what it's going to be about yet though. That's not too good. Another thing, is that I'm still not sure what I should be for Halloween. I'm thinking Edward Cullen or Dumbledore or someone. I'm still debating. I only have about two weeks left, so I better hurry. Well, I got some homework to do and fiveawesomegirls videos to watch. Good evening.

Money: $36 (Mowed my mom's boyfriend's lawn for the last time last week. Going to need to find a way to get some money.)
Followers: 7 (COMMENT, I SAY.)

No comments:

Post a Comment