Side effects may include: Pain, loss of loved ones, and a decrease in self-confidence.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dreams Involing Cursed Chocolate.

Monday night, I had the strangest dream I ever remember having. A bunch of random things happen at the begining but I only remember the strangest things.

It starts here. My friend, Jeremy and I are walking in our school gym. We walk over to this stand at a, book fair, maybe? This weird-looking old man has a whole assortment of things involving CHOCOLATE. Jeremy and I look at each other and each take out a dollar. The chocolate bar is $4.00. I get all angry, but then the man walks away with someone who was yelling at him. Jeremy snatches the chocolate bar and, says, like he saw it was going to happen, "See? Now, we have all our money and chocolate!" He peels off the wrapping paper and breaks a chunk off of the bar. Right then, a vibration or wave of energy radiates off of the bar and through the gym.

People stop what they're doing and turn to us, looking very angry. Jeremy shoves the piece in my hand and he runs out the door. I chase after him, knowing something is going on. All of a sudden, we're running down a country road, no where near our gym. I turn back and see something very strange. It was half girl, half wolf. She was very attractive but also very terrifying. It was slightly funny. I throw the chunk of chocolate into a bush and she dives in after it. Jeremy and I stop, tired. She sniffs what looks like dog poop, thinking it's chocolate. I forgot what happened after that, but, just wait there's more.

All of a sudden, we're in front of what looks like a waterfall. The old man is back, but now he looks Amish. The werewolfgirl is back but she's normal and even more beautiful (haha).T.o.m. (The Old Man), puts a small pinecone in an even smaller bottle. And then he says, "Once you get the pinecone out of this bottle, you may leave here." He passes it to me. I stick my fingers in it and pull it out. And then, Jeremy and I are in our friend Gavin's backyard, on the deck of his pool. Jeremy jumps over the edge and seems to have grown very tall since he is touching the ground but still higher then me on the deck. I look over and Gavin is laughing. Jeremy is standing on a very tall pole. He jumps off, hits the ground, and an explosion occurs. Then I woke up.

This is the time where I stop typing, back away from the computer, and hope this wasn't to strange and mental.

It was.

No comments:

Post a Comment