Side effects may include: Pain, loss of loved ones, and a decrease in self-confidence.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ben discovers Trock and The Beedle Bard

"He is like fire, burning through time. As old as forever, but fast in his prime."

Some of you three followers might remember a couple weeks ago, that I have fallen obsessed with Doctor Who, a sci-fi show from England. Well, I have recently discovered Trock, or Time-Lord Rock. My favorite Trock band so far, is the brilliant Chameleon Circuit, consisting of Alex Day and Charlie McDonnell, both from YouTube. There are also two other guys, also from YouTube, but I don't know what their names are. Sorry :S. They are the first Trock band ever made. I'd have to say my favorite song would be "An Awful Lot of Running."

I was trying to keep this from you guys until it came in the mail, but I can't keep it in any longer. On Tuesday, I order my very own copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard COLLECTOR'S EDITION. It looks really awesome. I saw some pictures and videos of it online and although it is REALLY EXPENSIVE, I thought I'd buy it now before it became even more expensive. I am just so excited. I want the United Postal Service to be ten time faster than it is now. I'm going to expect it on Saturday or Monday.

Today, about thirty minutes ago, I had lunch two hours later than usual. I had a Peanut Butter and Jelly and FLUFF sandwich. I hadn't had a sandwich with fluff in such a long time, I'd forgot how GREAT it tasted. That was like the best lunch I've had almost all Summer. Geez Louise I just opened a bottle of Sprite, (my biggest weakness), and I have an almost full bottle of water hiding behind my curtain. This morning, right after my Dad dropped me off at my mom's, I changed into some junky clothes and mowed my mom's boyfriend, Fred's, lawn. It took only an hour but it was really long since I didn't mow last week. The mower is obviously dieing. That was what all the large clumps of blenderized grass scattered across the vast space of nothing that is his lawn meant. I haven't done much else besides that today, which makes me pretty angry with myself. I told myself I would do stuff this Summer, but so far I've done about 5 remember-able things this Summer. Well, I have camping with my Dad and going to North Carolina with one of my best friends to look forward to at the end of this month. I am extremely excited about North Carolina, more so than about going camping. I'm going with Cam and his family to a rented beach house across the street from the beach. It's got a pool, a hot tub, game room, wet bar, and a lot of other cool stuff. And, I get to go by myself. No parents or annoying brother. Fantastic! :D

Well, I'm going to try and find something to do out of the house. Maybe go to the mall or to a friends house, perhaps? I hope you three liked this one today, because it seems I'm alittle off today on the writing part.

Goodbye, and farewell.

Money: 75$ (Remember, I just spent a ton on Beedle the Bard CE)
Followers: 3 (Love you guys. You ACTUALLY read this. 8D)
What does Santa Clause do for Halloween...?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you lucky duck. You got the big Beedle the Bard. I just got the regular one. *sulks* Santa Clause goes out and trick or treat's for Halloween. When people ask why he dressed up as Santa Clause, he exclaims, BECAUSE SANTA CLAUSE IS MADE OF AWESOME!, and runs off into the night. Bam. [=

    ReplyDelete